Want to do something really special for your husband? Looking for new ways to thrill and excite him? Host a swap. With a raised eyebrow and hopeful grin, this man may ask you exactly what to expect at the “swap” …Go on and tell him:
- There will be candies. All his favorite sticky sweet juicy candy, tell him.
- Your house will be full of gorgeous women.
- These friends will be highly charged & excited.
- At some point your gorgeous friends will be undressed. Usually in pairs.
- You’ll spend hours making sure the house is spotless. <– My guy was thrilled when I did this, the one time.
- Tell him he will be the only man there. Did I mention that your friends would be in various state of undress most of the time?
- Everything you want is so very very cheap, free actually….
- Everyone scores! Sometimes with leather.
- Think small kitchen appliances. Yep, really…
- Before the night is over, your gal pals will already be asking when we can do it again.
- Tell him you’ll even take pics, lots & lots of them….
This is what my friends and I did tonight, and it was a blast. All of those pictures were of my “scores” but it feels just as great finding new homes for my unused cookbooks, too tight shoes, and lipsticks that give me that deathly complexion I try to avoid.
I love everything about swapping.
It suits my lazy I wish I could see my friends, shop, eat, drink, de-clutter and catch up on gossip all in one fell swoop dream I’ve been having.
I love that it forces me to go through my closets and bookshelves and cupboards and clear out the clutter.
I’m absolutely thrilled that I get to replenish my wardrobe/bookshelf/tea collection, and it’s completely free.
But I especially love getting together with this fabulous group of women. Everything about it is easy and uncomplicated and splattered with giggles, wine and an abundance of size 9 shoes – just the way life was intended….talk about thrills!